Home and business owners in Chicagoland & the surrounding areas look to Comfort24-7 for effective solutions to indoor air quality challenges. For decades, UV lights have proven successful at killing a wide array of pathogens, including viruses within the coronavirus family. Ultraviolet light attacks the genetic material in a variety of microorganisms, such as fungus and bacteria, rendering them harmless.
Professional UV Light Installations
Within the HVAC system, there are two potential locations for UV lights, with each providing a different benefit. Placed near the coils, UV lights prevent the growth of mold and bacteria and the buildup of dust, dirt, and dander. Situated within the ductwork, the UV lights are focused on purifying the air.
Carrier/Bryant Ultraviolet (UV) Lamps
Respicaire OXY 4
- Intense UV lights kills bacteria and mold growing on your HVAC’s indoor coil, and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Kills microbes and fungi from building up on coil and keeps your system operating efficiently
- System efficiency results in energy savings to you
Respicaire OXY 4
- Inactivates the coronavirus strain known as Sars-Cov-2 by 99% in seconds
- Works to prevent pathogens from multiplying and contaminating your indoor air
- Ultraviolet system works 24/7, 365 days a year to provide cleaner air
For your UV light services, call the Comfort24-7 team!
Optimizing the potential of UV lights relies on the right model, properly installed. Level of intensity, airflow through the system, direct exposure to the light, and quality of equipment make a big difference. The highly trained and professionally certified techs from Comfort24-7 install Bryant and Carrier brand air quality options for unmatched benefits. We follow exacting protocols and customize our services to best suit the specific needs of our customers across Libertyville, Elgin, Aurora, Lansing & Melrose, IL.