Your home’s heating system ensures that you can stay comfortably warm despite bitter Chicagoland winters. Having regular gas and oil furnace service performed ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy reliable heat throughout the fall and winter. If you’ve been experiencing ongoing issues with your heating system, it may be time to consider comprehensive repairs or to replace your old furnace with a newer, efficient model. No matter your oil and gas furnace needs, you should work with a licensed HVAC technician who can guide you through maintenance, repair and replacement questions.
Comprehensive Furnace Services
A gas or oil furnace is at the heart of many home heating systems. These appliances provide reliable heat that can be pumped through your home’s vents. Of course, you know that caring for your furnace is key to ensuring that you can enjoy a comfortably heated home for years to come. We are happy to provide a wide range of oil and gas furnace services. We’ll be happy to complete regular service, safety inspections and cleaning. Of course, we’ll also be happy to assist with major repairs or to replace your existing furnace.
Furnace Service and Maintenance
Regular, professional maintenance helps to ensure that your furnace will work when you need it the most. When you schedule a furnace maintenance appointment, your HVAC technician will complete all of the following:
- Examine the furnace for worn parts and assess ventilation levels.
- Check all electrical components, including wiring running to the furnace and to the thermostat.
- Check the heat exchanger, ignition system and pilot burner and clean as necessary.
- Clean or replace the air filter.
- Clean and lubricate the blower motor and fans.
- Diagnose the efficiency of the furnace and make adjustments to provide for optimal operation.
Maintain Your Furnace With Us (866) 707-0222
Your technician will also complete a comprehensive safety examination to ensure that your heating system can provide risk-free service in your home. Remember that while you may be able to complete some maintenance tasks on your own, it is essential that you allow a trained professional to complete a safety examination at least once a year.
As your furnace ages, its repair demands may increase. A professional HVAC technician can diagnose furnace problems and develop a repair or replacement plan that suits your needs. You should arrange for a repair appointment as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- No heat is being emitted by your furnace.
- Your furnace makes unusual noises including loud vibration or grinding noises.
- Your furnace’s efficiency has decreased suddenly.
- You notice condensation or puddles of water around your furnace.
- Your furnace kicks on and off too frequently.
Replacing an older, inefficient furnace with a newer, more efficient model can be a great way to cut down on your utility bills while ensuring that you stay comfortable in your own home. You may even be able to take advantage of tax credits, manufacturer rebates, local utility rebates, and other savings programs when you purchase an efficient furnace from a licensed HVAC dealer.