- 24 Hour Emergency Boiler Repair
- Qualified Service & Installation
- 100% Comfort Guarantee
- Boiler Maintenance & Installation
Call for Boiler Servicing (855) GET-COMFY
Your boiler is at the center of your home's heating system. It provides the warm air needed to help you stay comfortable during chilly Chicagoland winter and fall seasons. Scheduling regular boiler and gas boiler service helps to ensure that this essential appliance can keep you comfortable no matter what the temperature is outside. Working with a professional HVAC provider is the best way to ensure that your boiler is in good working order and that you won't be stuck in a home that's unpleasantly cool.
Dependable Boiler Maintenance and Service
We specialize in providing a wide range of services for your boiler including routine maintenance, cleaning, comprehensive repairs and assistance with boiler replacement. Our friendly, professional HVAC technicians have experience working with a wide variety of boilers and are able to repair any brand. Remember that arranging regular maintenance and taking care of repairs as quickly as possible is key to keeping your boiler in good, working order.
Most HVAC professionals recommend that you have your boiler serviced at least once a year. You may wish to have regular service and maintenance performed in the summer so that your boiler is in good working order when fall rolls around. During a maintenance appointment, we provide all of the following boiler services:
- Examination of all parts and assessment of any parts that are loose, worn or rusted.
- Assessment of ventilation around the boiler.
- Thorough examination of all boiler wiring and of any wiring running to the thermostat.
- Examination of the gas line, gas valve and pilot light with adjustments made as necessary.
- Cleaning or replacement of the air filter.
- Examination of the ignition system.
- Cleaning and lubrication of fans and blower components.
As a courtesy, your technician will perform a full safety inspection of your boiler. Your technician will also assess the operation of your boiler and will make adjustments to ensure that the boiler is providing excellent service and is operating efficiently.
Even with regular maintenance, your boiler may need to be repaired on occasion. Most repairs can be completed quickly and will not significantly interrupt your ability to heat your home. However, it's important to remember that setting up a repair appointment as soon as you notice a problem is essential. The following are signs that your boiler is in need of repair:
- You notice a sudden decrease in boiler efficiency.
- Foul smells are coming from your boiler.
- There are puddles of water around your boiler.
- Your boiler makes unusual noises.
- Your boiler kicks on and off frequently.
- If you also use your boiler to produce hot water for your home, you may notice that your water is much hotter or cooler than it should be.
If your boiler is more than 12 years old or if repair costs equal more than half of the boiler's value, it may be time to replace your old boiler. A professional HVAC dealer can tell you about tax credits, municipal utility credits and manufacturer rebates to help offset the cost of buying a new furnace. We guarantee all of our boiler servicing and installation work.
The 100 Percent Comfort Guarantee
At Comfort24-7, it is our mission to provide the highest level of service to customers throughout Chicagoland, northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan. With Our 100 Percent Comfort Guarantee, you can rest assured that we will provide you with a full refund if you are not happy with our services. As your local expert in servicing boilers, it will be our pleasure to help you service, repair or replace your boiler.