Factory Authorized and NATE Certified
At Comfort24-7, our providers are among the best in the industry. In fact, being the "best of the best" is our ongoing goal — a goal we not only take seriously but also proactively pursue. With every residential or commercial job we undertake anywhere in the Chicagoland, NW Indiana or SW Michigan areas, we adhere to a strict set of quality standards that ensure customer satisfaction. Whether providing HVAC installation, maintenance or repair services, our NATE certified technicians bring the top-notch skills they've gained through comprehensive factory training to each and every project, demonstrating precisely why we refer to these seasoned industry professionals as "Comfort Certified."
What exactly does "Comfort Certification" involve? It consists of equal parts of factory training and rigorous NATE certification testing, which work together to verify the expertise of each certified HVAC technician. Carrier and Bryant, two of the leading manufacturers in the HVAC industry, provide this expert training to our technicians, thoroughly preparing them for their HVAC NATE testing and their ongoing work with Comfort24-7.
Factory Authorized Dealers!
At Comfort24-7, we never do anything halfway! That's why each of our providers are certified factory authorized dealers for two of the best-known and most highly respected HVAC brands: Carrier and Bryant. Every Comfort24-7 provider has received the prestigious Factory Authorized Dealer designation from either Carrier or Bryant. Rest assured that our NATE certified providers have also received Carrier HVAC training or Bryant Factory Authorized HVAC training. These two programs prepare them well for the HVAC repair and other service work they will do on the job, while giving them the skills they need to ace the NATE technician testing that will certify them as experts in servicing these two leading HVAC brands.
Factory Authorized Means Quality Service
The factory authorized designation and seal are not awarded lightly. HVAC contractors who qualify for the label of factory authorized dealer have worked hard to earn the privilege by meeting a strict set of qualifying standards. These standards include the following:
- Technician excellence, gained through extensive factory training and demonstrated through certification by North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- Minimum percentage of service personnel who are NATE certified, as required by each manufacturer to ensure provider expertise and high-quality service on their HVAC products
- Sound business practices, such as securing any required local licenses and purchasing liability coverage and any other necessary insurance policies
- High performance standards and procedural protocols for providing NATE air conditioning, heating and ventilation services
- Superior customer care practices, prompt warranty handling and consistently high customer satisfaction ratings
- Any EPA certifications and clearances required for providing safe HVAC services
- Factory authorized parts inventory to ensure optimal compatibility and quality when servicing Carrier or Bryant HVAC equipment
- Regular ongoing training to keep technician skills sharp and update knowledge on new heating and cooling equipment models and emerging HVAC technologies
NATE Certification: Your Guarantee of Industry Expertise
NATE certification means that the certified HVAC technician has demonstrated the required level of theoretical knowledge through practical performance in HVAC installation, maintenance and/or repair. NATE is a widely known and well-respected national non-profit HVAC certification organization made up of industry experts who are highly regarded in their field. The largest certification organization of its kind, NATE features experts whose own credentials fully qualify them for testing technician competency in HVAC/R and other related specialty areas.
Call Comfort24-7 for Service You Can Trust
Whether you live or own a business in Chicagoland, NW Indiana or SW Michigan, your local Comfort24-7 provider is ready to make dependable indoor comfort a reality for you by bringing you quality Bryant and Carrier products and services — not just 24-7, but every day of the year.